Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Results/ Half Way done!

Congrats Ladies!! We are officially half way done and we are on our way to the 5th weigh in. I promise the next few weeks will fly by!  If you are down on the scale you can totally come back, don't give up!  In fact a girl in my most recent contest I did with my friends from Erie came out of nowhere the last three weeks and beat me out for first place!  But props to her because she worked hard to do it, and I slacked off because I thought I had it!!:)  I am really amazed at how amazing you all are and the dedication you are putting into this contest even if it means sacrificing a brownie after a  long day with the kids:)  Trust me, that takes determination and dedication!!  Let me know if I can help out in any way or you would like a work out buddy.  Great job ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment