Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Alright, sorry I am a couple days late!  We are currently in Erie and I have been out of control visiting old friends, but also out of control with my eating.  Today I did a Tae Bo Video in my room which was awesome because Lorenzo wanted to sit on my stomach the entire time while attempting at crunches as well as walk in between my legs when I was doing some leg press thing a mob move.  It was crazy.  BUT I allowed myself some chocolate at this amazing chocolate store here in Erie and I have been eating my typical food but twice as much as normal.  What have I learned?  1, to never leave Kentucky again. 2, I am an emotional and stress eater, BUT also a "fun" eater.  I tend to stuff my face with  food mindlessly while socializing.  WHY!??  Shouldn't it be the other way and I become self conscious??  Anywho, hope you all had a great week and I cant wait to see where we are all at come this Monday when we reach the 1/2 way mark.  Keep up the great work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment