Monday, July 9, 2012

Hey Ladies another week come and gone!!!  You guys are amazing and I know that this past week was rough but honestly everyone did such a great job staying strong. 

Don't be hard on yourself if you are not where you want to be.  As you can see we are all very close within a percentage point or two so its still anybodies game!!  WE are still early in the competition so don't give up!

Brother Burnett was giving a talk this past Sunday where he talked about how the Lord gives us weaknesses so that we are humble and can turn them into strengths.  It struck such a chord with me because eating lots of food is my weakness.  It has been ever since I was a little girl!!!  I truly believe for myself that this is a hard battle for myself but I pray that one day it becomes a strength.  Its the best feeling when I make a good choice. Today I almost didn't!! In fact at the grocery store I had a package of Birthday Cake flavored Oreos in my hand and it took everything in me to put them back.  Your not alone.  Its everybody's strength that truly helps me to stay motivated so thanks for all your hard work you guys are doing! You all are one amazing bunch of women!

ALSO, Who is in for a girls night out this Thursday!??  We were thinking sushi?  Any takers?  Let me know if you can make it and if that is what you would like to do or any other suggestions?  Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Great job everyone! I am going to take some cookies and brownies over to Emily's house to congratulate her on blowing the rest of us out of the water! Everyone else feel free to drop off other fattening items too...I don't know if I can make it Thursday. Getting all new carpet today and tomorrow. I might be putting my poor house back together. What a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think Emily would love some cookies!!!:). I'll pitch in as well:). Hope the house remodeling is going well!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you call ME competitive! I thought it was suspicious of you to invite us over for dinner :)
    Tasha, you can bring over all the Birthday cake Oreo's cookies you want! I think I can resist that combination :)(Not that I should ever doubt Oreo) But I did think of you at the store today and it gave me strength! Thanks.
    I think I could make it for a girls night, if Shawn's not working. I will be gone for the recipe exchange :(

    ReplyDelete