Monday, August 13, 2012

Finally Results!!! One more week!

Hey Ladies we only have one more week!  8 weeks always go by so fast and I have loved every bodies emails and words of encouragement.  I am going to give a one or two week break in between and send out a mass email to a lot of people who have shown interest in another competition.  I think with kids being back in school it is much easier to focus on something we want to do for ourselves:) 

Ok, so I need everybody to vote and send me an email asap how you want the money divided. Here are your choices:

A) 1st- $90, 2nd-$30 3rd-$15
B) 1st-$75 2nd- $50 3rd-$10
C) 1st-$80 2nd-$35 3rd-$20

Alright, one more week and let me know if you are interested in joining the second round.  Thanks lovely ladies. 

4 comments:

  1. I think option A or C would be good. :o) More $ for the first place winner.

    Also, I am in for the next round; and that is where I will place 1st FOR SURE! :o)
    I'm already trash talking for the next 8 weeks. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasha, thanks for doing this for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing this!:). Thanks Emily, and Rhonda bring it on, I am going hard core next round!!

    ReplyDelete