Saturday, June 23, 2012

Welcome Welcome!!!

Welcome my fellow losers!!  Now remember, here on our blog being a loser is being a winner.  We officially start on June 25th and we will end in 8 weeks on August 20th.   It may seem like a really long time but trust me it will fly by!!!!  Please post your thoughts and feelings on the blog and in turn we all need to help each other by responding to our fellow losers.  The people who I have found to have lost the most weight are the ones who are active on the blog.  It's for your benefit, I promise!! You have to weigh in every Monday before noon.  I recommend weighing in first thing in the morning, but no matter what just be consistent so that you will get your true weight loss (or gain) each week.  Yes I have gained before, so don't be ashamed even if you do!  Nobody will know your weight and it will be top secret.  I understand what it is like to be embarrassed of your weight but please know that there is no judgement here.  There is a link to a weight loss percentage calculator that I will be using each week so feel free to check on yourself as well as to check on me!  If your money is not sent in within the first two weeks of the contest you will be disqualified for the prize, even if you are on top!  I do this because once your money is sent in you will truly feel a part of the whole process!  Love you all, and I am so excited to go on this journey with such amazing women! 

No comments:

Post a Comment