Friday, June 29, 2012

The problem with "tomorrow"....

So I'm not sure *exactly* what my "deal" is, but I've heard myself saying, "Tomorrow" an awful lot. 

Tomorrow I'll get back into the running/exercise groove...
Tomorrow I'll drink more water...
Tomorrow I'll go an entire day without vodka diet coke... (that was a joke.  get it??)
Tomorrow I'll eat a healthy breakfast...
Tomorrow I'll count calories...

The problem is: when I'm telling myself these things, it seems like I'm only procrastinating the start of healthier habits.  Harmless, right?  But the truth is, I'm *wasting* countless hours/days/weeks;  getting more grounded in my habits of complacency; and making myself wait longer for the end results of good health and a smokin' hot bod that I so desparately want.  So.....I vow to stop saying "tomorrow". 

(Starting tomorrow.) 

Love y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is one of the biggest things to overcome, the "tomorrow syndrome". It is amazing how fast time flys by. I think the hardest part about dieting and excersize is just starting. Its the same with getting to the gym each day. THe hardest part is just getting there! Once I am there and doing my workouts I feel great and so happy I am doing it. Isnt this just life in general?:)

    ReplyDelete