Thursday, October 11, 2012

Results Week 5/6

Ladies, thank you again for being so patient regarding the results this week.  I just want to say how amazed I am at the amount of weight everybody has lost this round.  Whether it is 1/2 of a pound or 10 pounds you should all be proud.  I cannot believe we are almost done!  We end here in just 3 weeks, the day before Halloween!  Is anybody else dying with all the pumpkin yumminess and holiday foods that are starting to come out!!  I already bought my Stephens Candy Cane Hot Chocolate and I fear for my figure:)  You guys are amazing and I love talking to you each week.  I am sorry if I don't get a personal email out to you each week when you send me your results but please know I think you all are amazing and doing such a great job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment