Thursday, October 4, 2012

Results week 4 weigh in 5, 1/2 way done!!!

Great job ladies once again!  I am so sorry that this post is two days past the weigh ins.  I think school is seriously trying to kill me and I am questioning my sanity.  Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.  Can you believe that we are 1/2 way through??!!!  Does anybody else want to squeeze little sarah blair for coming in the front out of nowhere!!:)  No, but she is working hard!!  I have been such a slacker lately.  I have not really lost any weight recently and have been eating more than usual.  Its amazing how life can change, and the stress that comes along with it makes you want to eat everything in sight!! Anybody else going through change that makes you want to eat chocolate all day long?!  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment