Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welcome to the 1st set of results....NOW BREATHE!!!:) Ok the first week is always rough and I want to point out a few things before you start getting down on yourself if you are not where you wanted to be. 

1st- WE are only in week 1 of an 8 week competition!  You can start off at the bottom and be a winner by the end because it is a test of endurance.  For those at the top of the list remember that those of us towards the bottom have even more of an edge to push to the top!:)

2nd-  To make it clear, if you weighed yourself last Monday night on accident, than you HAVE to send in your weight on Mondays nights from here on out.  I was talking to a few people and think I may have not made it clear that you MUST weigh in at the same time which for our group is Tuesdays Mornings, anytime before noon.  If this is the case, just drop me a note, your not in trouble:), and we will fix it!:)  If so, you wouldnt be the first person to do this including myself the first time I did a Biggest Loser competition.

3rd- SOOOO proud of everyone.  Look at how amazing you guys did just the first week.  Seriously I am just amazed at the hard work and effort each one of you have put in individually.

4th-  Be on the heads up for a girls night out here in the next two weeks.  Most likely I will set up a night for all of us to get together and swap recipies and chat next week but I need to check with the hubs schedule to make sure we are in aggreance for some womanly chaos:)

Thanks so much for all you do ladies and I think we have an AMAZING group this go around!!

2 comments:

  1. So Ken and I went to see Wicked this week. It was awesome! I felt like the seats were small or I was toooo big.... so that was all the motivation I needed this week to keep going....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was wicked??!! Ok I know that feeling of sitting in a seat and you contemplate if the person who built these seats are trying to tell you something:) lol hey but you are doing so good Beatriz!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete