Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Results Week 2/3

Well Ladies another week come and gone!! I hope everyone had a great week and that some habits are changing and excersize routines are taking place.  If they are not, don't worry!! Today is a new day!  Also we have so many people this round that I wanted to remind you not to be discouraged if you are "low" on the list.  Let me just say last week I was 7th and this week I am 11th.  I am going to pick on Alina because she is my sister but she has been kicking butt the last few months and this past week she went from number 4 to number  17:)  Its ok Alina, you look amazing!! The point I am making is things can change soooo fast from one week to another.  THIS IS A TEST of ENDURANCE.  I just want to say I am sooooo inspired by all of you.  With being back in school I have found it so much easier to let my fitness take a back seat. Now granted I might not get in the gym as much as I used to but you all inspire me to get out and take a walk even if that is all I have time for.  Thank you all and good luck this week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment